We want to reassure our Home Care clients and their families that we are not cancelling essential services during this time. However, there will be some changes to how we deliver these services to keep everyone safe during the following days of ‘circuit breaker.’ restrictions. In line with the new Government Directions:
- We will be supporting you in your home, rather than taking you out into the community. For example, we will do your shopping and deliver items to your home.
- All our social support and respite visits will take place in your home.
- Transport services will be restricted to urgent transport for medical appointments, however clients will be asked to sit in the back seat.
- All social support groups, centre-based respite and therapy groups are temporarily postponed for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- All staff who provide services will be wearing a mask.
- Staff will continue to ask screening questions before they begin the service. If you, or anyone you have spent time with, has visited a hotspot location listed by SA Health; or have symptoms of COVID-19, please call us on 1300 444 663. This will not mean services will be cancelled, however, we will assess the situation and put further safety measures in place if necessary.
We’ve written to all our Home Care clients and will keep everyone updated of further changes.
Return to News