Barryne Retirement Village, 25 Sheoak Road, Belair SA 5052
Feel at home in Belair, living amongst nature reserves in the peaceful Adelaide foothills.
Located in the Adelaide foothills with easy access to all metropolitan services, Barryne Retirement Village has 38 one or two bedroom units.
Fee options: resident funded units and rental units
- one bedroom units, some with balconies, with city or hills views and allocated parking
- two bedroom resident funded units have a fully enclosed rear yard and attached lock up garage
- most rental units are ‘cottage style’ accommodation, with shared garden areas and allocated car parks
- neutral colour scheme and open plan living and dining area – ready to move in and make your own
- all units have reverse cycle air conditioning
- landscaped community gardens
- onsite community centre for residents and for entertaining visitors
- close to local shopping centre in the heart of Belair
- access to weekly community bus service run by Mitcham Council
- close to public transport, including trains.