Client Support Officer
Client Support Officers work with Home Care clients to ensure they receive services that reflect their needs and circumstances.
“If you’re a caring person, this is the right job for you.”
Kerry, Client Support Officer
Working as a Client Support Office for Helping Hand means joining a diverse and inclusive team of Home Care professionals. We are looking for Client Support Coordinators who are familiar with Home Care Services, as well as passionate about the health and wellbeing of older people living independently in their own home.
The Client Support Officer is essential in ensuring that Home Care clients continue to receive services that reflect their changing needs and circumstances. The role includes consulting with external agencies on behalf of clients; coordinating individual assessments and regularly checking-in and engaging with their clients, or family representatives.
This is an opportunity to nurture your organisational and communication skills; develop meaningful relationships with clients and their families and be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
Where you will work
Helping Hand offers employment opportunities for Client Support Officers at its Home Care office located at Salisbury South, as well as in regional locations. Flexible work from home arrangements are available.
- No formal qualifications required.
- Experience in Home Care Services, customer service or administration an asset.
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.