Registered Nurses provide guidance, support and training to the care team and oversee the delivery of outstanding nursing care.
“You get a lot of respect here. I feel proud and special.”
Neha, Registered Nurse
Working as a Registered Nurse for Helping Hand means joining a diverse and inclusive team of aged care health professionals. We are looking for Registered Nurses who have strong clinical knowledge, inspiring leadership qualities and who are passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of older people. This role is essential in providing guidance, support and training to a team of Enrolled Nurses and Care Workers and in overseeing the delivery of outstanding nursing care to clients. This is an opportunity to nurture your skills; develop meaningful and ongoing relationships with clients, residents and families and be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
Where you will work
Helping Hand offers employment opportunities for Registered Nurses at all our residential care homes or through our Home Care Services, which supports older people to live independently in their home.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Minimum of 18 months’ work experience as a Registered Nurse (previous experience in the aged care sector will be highly regarded)
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
- Convenient locations across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.