Service Support Officer
Services Support Officers coordinate staff rosters and schedules to support the delivery of Home Care services.
Working as a Service Support Officer for Helping Hand means joining a diverse and inclusive team of Home Care professionals. We are looking for people who are passionate about supporting the health and wellbeing of older people living independently in their home. The Service Support Officer reports directly to the Rostering Team Leader, coordinating staff rosters and schedules to ensure continuity of services to our clients; identifying areas of improvement; and providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders are essential to the role.
This is an opportunity to nurture your administrative and communication skills; develop meaningful relationships with clients and staff and be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
Where you will work
Helping Hand offers a dedicated Service Support Officer role at its Home Care office, located in Salisbury South. Port Pirie Home Care has a similar role that combines rostering and administrative work.
- No formal qualifications required
- Experience in administrative roles and coordinating staff rosters as well as data entry/database/information systems experience using the Microsoft Office suite.
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- Flexible rostering to work when it suits you.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.