What does residential care include?
All residents at our residential aged care homes have access to the following services and assistance:
- Staff onsite at all times to assist where needed, including in emergencies
- Assistance with daily living activities including, showering, dressing and help to move about
- Assistance with medications
- Meals and refreshments, including catering for special dietary needs
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Building and grounds upkeep and maintenance
- Social and lifestyle activities program
- Basic furnishings including curtains, chairs, beds, bed linen, bath towels, soap and toilet paper are also included, and residents are encouraged to bring items of furniture or personal possessions with them to personalise their home.
Return to News