Enrolled Nurses provide outstanding nursing care to older people in their own homes, or in residential aged care.
Working as an Enrolled Nurse for Helping Hand means joining a diverse and inclusive team of aged care health professionals. We are looking for Enrolled Nurses who are qualified, as well as passionate, about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of older people. This is an opportunity to establish and grow your skills; develop meaningful relationships with clients, residents and families and be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
Where you will work
Helping Hand offers employment opportunities for Enrolled Nurses at our residential care homes (reporting to the Registered Nurse) or through our Home Care Services, which supports older people to live independently in their home.
- Certificate or diploma in Enrolled Nursing
- Current registration and practicing certificate with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as an Enrolled Nurse
- 12 months of professional experience preferred, but not essential.
- Access to apply for study support to become a Registered Nurse.
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
- Convenient locations across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.