Home Support Worker
Home Support Workers help older people to live independently at home for longer and support with cleaning, meal preparation, shopping and more.
“You’re appreciated with the work you do. Helping Hand really does care.”
Linda, Home Support Worker
Working as a Home Support Worker for Helping Hand’s Home Care Services, means joining a diverse and inclusive team of aged care health professionals. We are looking for Home Support Workers who are passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of older people. You will be essential in helping older people to live safely and independently in their own home. Home Support Workers partner with clients from all walks of life, delivering housework assistance (cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, laundry), meal preparation, transport, shopping and more. This is an opportunity to develop meaningful and ongoing relationships with clients and their families and be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
Where you will work
Home Care Services supports clients living at home across metropolitan Adelaide and Regional South Australia.
- No formal qualifications required
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- Flexible rostering to work when it suits you.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.