Hotel Services Assistant
The Hotel Services team cover all aspects of the day-to-day running and maintenance of our residential care homes including housekeeping, food services and laundry.
Working as a Hotel Services Assistant for Helping Hand means joining a diverse and inclusive team in one of our residential care homes. We are looking for Hotel Services Assistants who are passionate, about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of older people in residential care.
Within the Hotel Services team are roles that cover all aspects of the day-to-day running and maintenance of the residential care home. These include meal preparation, table service, housekeeping duties and laundry services. A Hotel Services Support Manager oversees the delivery of these essential services and supports the team to create a comfortable, safe and welcoming home.
This is an opportunity to experience different facets of hospitality service; develop meaningful relationships with residents and their families and be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
- No formal qualifications required
- Experience in hospitality, catering and laundry preferred but not essential
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- Flexible rostering to work when it suits you.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
Related roles you may also be interested in
Have a look at our current vacancies and explore the options available to you right now.See job vacancies