Physiotherapists help older people to maintain their mobility and physical independence either at home, in a group, or in residential aged care.
Working as a Physiotherapist for Helping Hand means joining a diverse and inclusive team of aged care health professionals. We are looking for Physiotherapists who are qualified, as well as passionate, about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of older people.
Our physiotherapy services focus on maintaining the mobility and physical independence of clients and our services include post-surgery rehabilitation, individual assessments, working one on one with clients and residents and running therapy groups.
This is an opportunity to focus on your professional development; foster meaningful relationships with clients, residents and families and be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
Where you will work
Helping Hand offers employment opportunities for qualified Physiotherapists to work at our residential care homes, in a community clinic setting, or in the homes of our Home Care clients.
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Physiotherapist or employer (and therefore industry) acceptable equivalent.
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
- Support for continuing professional development and supportive mentoring.
Helping Hand clients have access to a multi-disciplinary Allied Health team, so you can focus on physiotherapy related services.