Home Care Coordinator
Home Care Coordinators work with Home Care clients to ensure they receive services that reflect their needs and circumstances.
“Helping Hand is one of the best organisations I’ve ever worked for. They actually live their values here and they inform every part of the business.”
Donna, Group Services Manager
Working as a Home Care Coordinator for Helping Hand means joining a diverse and inclusive team of Home Care professionals. We are looking for Coordinators who are familiar with Home Care Services and passionate about the health and wellbeing of older people living independently in their own home. The Home Care Coordinator is essential in ensuring that clients receive services that reflect their Agreed Support Plan. The role includes conducting initial client assessments and developing personalised care plans; liaising with external agencies and community groups on behalf of clients; and regularly checking-in with clients, or family representatives to monitor and review services.
This is an opportunity to nurture your professional and communication skills; develop meaningful relationships with clients and their families and be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
Where you will work
Helping Hand offers employment opportunities at our Home Care Office in Salisbury South and through our regional offices in Port Pirie, Clare, Jamestown and Whyalla. Flexible work from home arrangements are available.
- Minimum Certificate III in Community Services or equivalent work experience
- Current Drivers Licence and roadworthy vehicle
- Experience in Home Care Services, customer service or administration an asset
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- Flexible rostering to work when it suits you.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
Related roles you may also be interested in