Lifestyle Services Coordinator
Lifestyle Coordinators provide guidance to the lifestyle team and volunteers, and oversee the delivery of engaging activities and experiences for residents.
Working as a Lifestyle Services Coordinator for Helping Hand means joining a diverse and inclusive team of aged care health professionals. We are looking for Lifestyle Services Coordinators who are experienced in developing events and programs for groups and individuals, as well as passionate about the wellbeing of older people and the life of the residential community.
This role is essential in enhancing the day-to-day experiences of residents and visitors. The Coordinator provides guidance, support and training to lifestyle staff and volunteers and oversees the delivery of engaging activities and experiences that contribute to people’s emotional, spiritual, and physical wellbeing.
This is an opportunity to establish and nurture your leadership skills; develop meaningful relationships with residents and their families and to be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
Where you will work
Helping Hand offers employment opportunities for Lifestyle Services Coordinators at our Residential Care Homes in metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
- Certificate or equivalent related to Lifestyle Services, or relevant industry experience equivalent
- First Aid Certificate and Aged Care qualification appreciated, but not essential
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
Related roles you may also be interested in
Have a look at our current vacancies and explore the options available to you right now.See job vacancies