Personal Care Worker
Personal Care Workers deliver high quality care, including bathing, dressing, support with meals and more.
Working as a Personal Care Worker for Helping Hand means joining a diverse and inclusive team of aged care health professionals. We are looking for Personal Care Workers who are passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of older people and their day-to-day quality of life. You will be essential in delivering high quality personal care, including bathing, dressing, support with meals and more. This is an opportunity to develop meaningful and ongoing relationships with clients and their families and to be part of a workplace culture based on the values of excellence, respect, compassion, and community.
Where you will work
Helping Hand offers employment opportunities for Personal Care Workers at all our residential care homes, under the guidance of an Enrolled Nurse or through Home Care Services, which supports older people to live independently in their home.
- Certificate III in Individual Support, or equivalent qualifications or experience
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year.
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year.
- Flexible rostering to work when it suits you.
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
- Discounted Private Health insurance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities, including the Helping Hand Dementia Scholarship.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
- Convenient locations across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.