Essington Mews, 2 Essington Avenue & Ngadjuri Lodge, 18 Burton Street, Clare
Feel at home in Clare, with stunning views, wineries, restaurants and vineyards.
Clare retirement living options across our two villages will suit everyone’s taste and budget. Both villages are conveniently located near Helping Hand’s Carinya residential care home, and residents living in Essington Mews and Ngadjuri Lodge are welcome to join in some of the home’s activities as well as access some of its services.
A community of ten units offering a ’boutique’ lifestyle and contemporary amenities.
Fee options: resident funded units and rental units
- two bedrooms
- study area
- open plan living and dining
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- neutral contemporary decor
- private rear courtyards
- lock up garage with direct house access
- Mews style layout with a central shared ‘street’
- communal landscaped gardens
- access to a community centre where morning teas, barbecues and movie afternoons are regularly held, and which residents can use for private events and get togethers with families and friends
Ngadjuri Lodge is Helping Hand’s affordable Clare retirement living option. Located in the heart of Clare, Ngadjuri Lodge is located within walking distance to the centre of town.
Fee options: rental units
- six units with one bedroom, and two units with two bedrooms
- all units have small rear courtyards and access to communal garden areas
- Ngadjuri Lodge has six carports between the eight residences